Rock Solid Service Guarantee
We offer the most robust warranty and guarantee in the industry. We offer a 15-year warranty for our process and materials for most roofing jobs, and a 10-year warranty for our process and materials for all stucco jobs.
Our customer service process, like our warranties, is unmatched in the industry. We promise you will love the way we work.
Our customer service process is based around you and communicating with you the way we would want to be communicated with.
The Rock Solid Service begins with our estimation process commencing in a timely fashion, usually within 24 ours of the initial call. Once the proposal is accepted and the job scheduled, we set up a meeting with the job superintendent to review the scope of work and timeline.
Next is the pre-construction meeting with the superintendent to review all details including:
· Project logistics such as crew parking, equipment placement, etc. We believe the homeowner should have the final say when it comes to how we will be using their space during any project;
· A walk through of the house and where the project will begin;
· A step-by-step outline of the entire job. Since our team does this every day, we want our clients to be as well-informed as we are, empowering them by providing them enough in-depth information to understand the proposed scope of work and be able to ask the right questions about their project.
While the project is in process, you will receive a daily email report from the superintendent that includes:
· What was completed that day
· How many people were on the job
· Percentage completion
· Work plan for the next day
Once the project is completed, there will be another walk through with the superintendent and our Quality Assurance staff member. They will review the project and any issues.
After the walk through, the Quality Assurance staff member will be your contact going forward. That team member will check in with you and inspect our work at three months, six months and then annually to be sure everything is perfect. If there are any issues, we will personally work with you to fix them.
Our commitment is to be with you from the start of the project and for years after. We know you will love the way we work.